North Vancouver British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
This is a full-time permanent position and will be working in the Greater Vancouver area.
• Supervise, direct, and coordinate all HR and staffing related activities including employment, compensation, labor relations, and employment relations
• Provide support in change management related to employee engagement and retention activities
• Play an important role and serve as an internal consultant to various parties including managers, employees etc. regarding personnel issues affecting work relationships and performance
• Act as the important link between management team and employees by administering contracts, resolving work-related concerns, advising managers on organizational policies and recommending necessary changes
• Prepare and monitor budgets for HR operations related activities
• Manage activities relating to on-the-job formal training and career development/advancement opportunities
• Able to identify, forecast, and analyze complex situations as well as recommend and implement appropriate solutions to resolve pertinent problems by evaluating options
• Perform other HR duties as required
• 7-10 years of experience working in federal regulated sector, unionized environment
• CPHR designation is not a mandatory requirement
• Intermediate to senior level
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited post-secondary institution in applicable fields or a combination of work experience and education with 10+ years
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks in time-effective manner
• Has related working and technical knowledge to complete the tasks and meet expectations
• Demonstrated ability to apply related knowledge of applicable local, province, and federal statues and guidelines
• Willing to implement HRIS, and being independently minded with great personality fit
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 110000 - $ 150000
United States Riverside
United States Greenville
United States Harrison
United States Mount Pleasant
$ 70000 - $ 90000
United States Charleston
$ 100000 Annually
United States Los Angeles
United Kingdom Farnborough
22 September 2023