kitimat British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Here is an exciting opportunity to take part in a mega project in sunny Kitimat, British Columbia as an Insulation, Refractory and Cladding Construction Coordinator! The qualified candidate for this role will have to chance to work alongside ambitious professionals working for a leading construction/ EPCM firm. This opportunity allows for a great work life balance with a 14/7 rotation schedule, executive accommodations and the possibility for longevity.
Reporting to the Construction Manager the successful candidate will provide technical support to supervision, as well as helping to satisfy the quality requirements in the installation of instrumentation, refractory and fireproofing on the project. The Construction Coordinator is to act as the focal point for technical interfaces in construction team; ensuring that construction requirements are made known and promptly supported by other functions; and to coordinate with other groups in the technical services.
- Be the first point of contact for technical issues and interfaces that arise in the field and will engage the necessary functions or organizations as
- Responsible for technical support functions, such as work planning, material management, interfacing with design organizations, generating
design change requests, securing appropriate approvals of design changes
- Acting as the focal point for technical interfaces within the project team; ensuring that Construction requirements are made known and
promptly supported by other functions
- Coordinates and monitors the activities of assigned contractors performing work within the Construction disciplines and ensures compliance
with project safety, quality, schedule, cost and security requirements
- Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project
- Engineering degree/ Diploma, Refractory and Cladding Specialist or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of progressive construction experience with 5- 10 years in a supervisory position
- Working knowledge of Cryogenic and Refractory construction codes and procedures
- Experience in thermal, acoustic and cryogenic work
- Experience with equipment, piping and structure fireproofing
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Jasleen.Sihota@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
₹ 1 Hourly
South Africa Durban
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
22 September 2023