Our client, a leading control room manufacturing company in Calgary, AB, is looking for an IT Support Analyst with a strong technical background who can provide excellent network and desktop support services and customer service to local and remote staff.
- Maintain all components of IT infrastructure hardware, such as servers, network devices, desktops, laptops and communication devices, around all the office sites, both local and remote
- Take technical support requests from staff and record the information in the system
- Work under the direction of the IT Manager to familiarize with company IT standards and procedures, and all software and hardware used to support the organization
- Practice asset management for IT software, hardware and equipment
- Maintain a channel of communication with the IT Manager for updates on IT issues and developments
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Degree / Diploma in the field of Computer Science
- Must be acclimatized with desktop and server OS in Windows 7 and 10, and Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012/2016
- Must have prior experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics AX, SQL Server and Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Must have working knowledge of Autodesk software, Active Directory, Firewalls and VPN
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service skills as well as the ability to work in high-pressure environments
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly driven, dynamic environment.
If you fit the bill, please send in your resume at email@example.com or apply here!
Our latest jobs
R60,000.00 per month (Plus benefits)
Durban, South Africa
Ciudad de México
$110,000 - $130,000
70,000 - 85,000
$120k + bonus
75,000 - 85,000