This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
DISCIPLINE: CONTROL SYTEMS & INSTRUMENTATION
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN AND EUROPEAN NATIONALS
"TRS is urgently looking for an experienced Lead Control Systems Engineer with extensive consolidated EPC experience as a Lead within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's LNG project team."
• Perform Project technical tasks assigned by the Instrumentation Discipline Lead consisting in design, checking, validation, testing and engineering of Control Systems and Telecommunication Systems.
• Interface and coordinate with the other Project Team Specialists and Designers.
• Coordinate technical activities performed either by insourcing either by outsourcing.
• The Engineer executes the activities within own area of responsibility, ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements.
• A - Development Technology know how and Commercial support.
• B – Feasibility.
• C - Bidding phase/Commercial proposal development.
• Prepare Control Systems quantities for cost and erection works estimates.
• Support Discipline Lead to define manhours and cost estimates.
• D - Project Execution.
• Review Client technical documentation and requirements.
• Coordinate subcontracted engineering activities and control subcontracted engineering documents.
• Define engineering design basis and guidelines.
• Prepare the technical documentation for Control Systems material and services requisitions and prepare, according to internal procedures, the technical evaluations.
• Provide technical support to Project Team.
• Optimise Control, Safety Systems design ensuring minimal cost and complexity in compliance with the contractual and safety requirements.
• Prepare Control and Safety.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering or a related field preferred.
• Minimum 10 years Consolidated EPC experience as LEAD within the Oil & Gas Industry.
Tanya De Bruyn
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
€55000 - €75000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
Ciudad de México
25 February 2021
09 February 2021