TRS Staffing Solutions is part of Fluor Group and we are responsible for Project Sourcing of all Fluor projects. For a new EPCm project, upgrade of steel factory, we are looking for an experienced Lead E&I Engineer.
Who are we looking for?
- Electrical Engineer with at least 10 years of experience in EPC(m) projects, who can support our client (Fluor Engineering) throughout the duration of the project.
- Engineer who is specialized in high & low voltage equipment
- Well communicator of a group of engineers
- Experience in steel projects is a big plus
- Good knowledge of English & French (Dutch is an asset)
What will you do?
- Perform engineering and design activities related to E&I equipment during detail design and construction phase
- Liaise with the client and other team members in order to find the best solution for a given problem
- Evaluate team members, quality control on all aspects and take lead in all aspects of Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Systems activities
- Performing calculations, writing specifications, performing reviews and evaluating design(s) in order to make sure that the project met the client and local requirements
- Making sure that all the project is delivered on time within the budget
- Flexible in transporting in between home office in Antwerp and site in La Louviere
- HSM Upgrade Project - focus on utility systems - metal industry - TIC 100M€
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or payroll
- 1-2 year contract / project duration
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging project
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Interested or want more info? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to contact you with more information!
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Based on current contracting rates
07 February 2020
15 January 2020