We are currently recruiting for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer. They have a requirement for a Materials Engineer to work on a permanent basis.
Salary: £negotiable + benefits
The Materials Engineer will provide technical expertise across large Offshore Wind Farm projects as well as a fleet of onshore wind turbines.
- High degree of organisation skills, along with the ability to deliver quality work to agreed timescales.
- A thorough knowledge of NDT techniques
- Experience of interpreting NDT results and reporting accordingly.
- Experience and knowledge of metallurgy of welding and diagnosis of welding defects.
- Managing metallurgical assessments of large ageing plants, including defects and welds, and determining whether these are safe to be returned to service.
- Experience of determining and advising maintenance and monitoring schedules based on the current condition of plant.
- Knowledge of metallurgy of welding and diagnosis of welding defects.
- Knowledge of industry best practice, relevant standards and legislation relating to materials and metallurgy.
- Strong awareness of HSE
- An understanding of the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations and experience of management of pressure vessels on site
* Chartered (prefered)
Please apply via the links provided
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
£65-90k Per Annum
PAYE (Depending on experience)
Depending on experience
R900 000 – R1 200 000 Per Annum
Richards Bay, Kwa-Zulu Natal
£50-60k per year