You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We currently seek a capable and eager Entry Level Mechanical Designer for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Carlsbad, CA
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote our competitiveness within the global marketplace, by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of a small set of moderately difficult assignments to support the Design Area Lead or Lead. Develop and review estimates and schedules, progress reports, including manpower forecasts.
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate complexity
• Review vendor equipment documentation of basic complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements:
• Accredited two (2) year degree or global equivalent in technical field of study
• Knowledge of commercial availability and cost of materials
• Practical field experience
• Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs. Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements:
• A combination of education and directly related experience equal to four (4) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 180000 - CA$ 200000
22 September 2023