United Kingdom Home Based
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
â€¢ Review of DRD & Options Assessment
â€¢ OHL Design Specification
â€¢ OHL Routing & input into Planning documentation
â€¢ Initial OHL Design
â€¢ Programme input & Risk Assessment
â€¢ Engineering Meetings
â€¢ Input into Design Management Plan
â€¢ Design Assurance for detailed design produced by D&B Contractor
What is the Role?
Overhead Line Project Engineer to join a multi-disciplined engineering team, developing and delivering large capital projects helping the drive towards Net-Zero.
The key duties & responsibilities will be:
- To act as discipline overhead line engineer for major 400kV, 275kV and 132kV Transmission projects, working as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team.
- To take on a Lead Project Engineering Role on some Projects, leading on engineering governance and the co-ordination of all Engineering Disciplines.
- Act as the point of contact for overhead line engineering and represent engineering at key strategic, commercial, programme and site project meetings.
- Support and assist others in the project team around managing engineering risks and utilising opportunities for the project to excel.
- Our Engineers provide technical support and expertise throughout the life of projects and are supported by a Senior Overhead Line Engineer on technical aspects and report into an Engineering Manager.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Experience working on the Transmission Overhead Line Network and knowledge of the UK legal and regulatory obligations for Transmission including and CDM & ESQCR.
- Previous experience leading a technical team through both the development and delivery stages. Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise demands and assist others to find their path past difficult obstacles.
- High level of communication skill and ability to deliver messages and information at the appropriate level both up and down the management structure.
- Ability to explore design options and apply technical, evidence-based rigour to assess the best solution.
- A technical degree or HND, with at least five years of relevant technical experience.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how IMMIGRATION LAWS apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Regio Noord-Holland
Netherlands Leiden area
$ 90000 - $ 130000
United States Newport Beach
United States Long Beach
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Netherlands Amsterdam area
€ 36000 - € 42000
22 September 2023