They are looking for an Operations Director to hold overall responsibility for key aspects of business operations in the UK and ensure that strategic growth and future commercial targets are met.
• Leadership of EHS and Quality, ensuring systems and processes are in place to ensure the health and safety of the workplace and to minimise the environmental impact of the operations.
• Responsibility for the successful delivery of all projects and current AMP7 Frameworks.
• Managing senior project delivery personnel including Contracts and Framework managers to ensure their performance is meeting expectations and oversight of project performance to ensure that we achieve our targets.
• Identify opportunities to streamline business processes and systems, and to use company resources more efficiently.
• Management of client relations.
• Recruiting, selecting, developing, motivating and retaining appropriate talent for the project delivery team.
• Coordinate activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
• Contributing to company strategy to meet the company's long- and short-term objectives.
• Oversee contract negotiations with the commercial team and clients.
• Oversee and improve operational activities for the UK and implement the necessary processes to ensure the company is structured for future growth.
• Structure the business to ensure growth is sustainable.
• Input into UK bids.
• Assist in the development of new revenue streams within the Water Sector.
• Communicating and upholding company values within the company and to the wider industry
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key experience necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role:
• Significant experience in the UK water sector.
• Degree in either; Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Demonstrable experience in managing multiple programmes / frameworks.
• Chartered Engineer preferred.
• Understands how to build and lead teams.
If this role is of interest to you then email your CV to Jimmy Holly at TRS Staffing for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
£40000 - £60000
CA$150000 - CA$200000
£70000 - £80000
45000 - 60000
£65000 - £75000
CA$90000 - CA$120000