This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Fluor Industrial Services are part of the TRS Staffing Solutions group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fluor Corporation. We specialise in offering clients both general and bespoke recruitment solutions and can deliver tailored solutions for your recruitment requirements, from a single candidate to an entire project team Specialties Recruitment, Staffing, Secondment, Manpower, Maintenance, Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Oil and Gas, Offshore, Onshore, 24/7 365 days a year.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work for our market leading client who is looking for an experienced Operations Integrity Technician on an ongoing contract basis. You will form part of a multi discipline team that are expected to carry out various works to a high quality and safety standard.
Purpose of Job:
As the OIT you will attend to the administration of company and national regulatory compliance pertaining to contractual issues. You will also have delegated responsibility for planning of activities within all projects on the Unit and will ensure actions from such activities and projects are progressed and closed out on the Unit, integrating relevant information from Production, Cargo, and Maintenance and Safety departments.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
· Monitor, administer, and report to the OIM on Contract Compliance, non-compliances and deviations. Maintain accurate records, and ensure data is effectively communicated.
· Prepare for the quarterly Operations Integrity Assessments and audits, and administer/monitor/close out their actions. Maintain Audible records.
· Assist the head of departments in the collection of data and preparation of Loss reports findings in order that root causes, trends, and costs can be analysed.
· Develop and maintain the onboard contract administration procedures for each subcontract and to brief all relevant O&M Contractor personnel on the application/importance of these procedures
· Assist the Maintenance Superintendent in the preparation/follow-up/administration/execution of Offshore Queries (OQ), including engineering work and research as appropriate.
· Prepare and maintain plans for ongoing maintenance and repair projects.
· Collect data, and prepare reports based on Key Performance Indicators in use onboard the FPSO.
· Act as designated Document Controller onboard the FPSO.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Proven experience and/or qualified to N/SVQ/HNC/HND in Instrument Engineering or equivalent
· 3 years’ experience with offshore experience desired
· Experience & knowledge of hydrocarbon processing and utilities
· Good experience of Permit to Work, Instrument/Mechanical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment
· COMP ex ‘X’ preferred
· Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent
Our latest jobs
MEX$250 - MEX$250
Mexico Distrito Federal
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
Durban, South Africa
€59 per hour
£212 per hour
Durban, South Africa
$53040 - $59280
Mooresboro North Carolina
€70 per hour
20 per hour
20 March 2020
19 February 2020