This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Supervise the production processes of the site and propose solutions to deviations from pre-established parameters for the operation, to contribute to the achievement of Plants efficiency and product quality, according to the standards and procedures of the Company.
- Supervise the boiler water treatment processes and the catalyst cycle, to maintain the reliability of the operation and of the associated equipment with said processes, according to the procedures and standards of the Company.
- Monitor and recommend adjustments in the variables of the production process, to contribute to the quality of the final product and the achievement of operational efficiency, according to the established standards and parameters.
- Establish the chemical dosing parameters and the annual budget associated with the water treatment process at the Plants, to contribute to the proper use of the Company's resources.
- Provide technical assistance to other departments on issues related to equipment efficiency and definition of operating parameters, to contribute to quality, to the achievement of operational efficiency, according to established standards and parameters.
- Lead and/or assist projects in the process sub-department, both local and corporate, to contribute to the optimization of the production system and maintenance of associated equipment, according to the requirements of the Company.
- Participate in the Global Water Treatment Team (GWTT) and/or Global Process Team, to contribute to the promotion of initiatives, improvement projects to the management of the associated processes and criteria guidelines at the corporate level.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- BS in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Five to eight years of process engineering experience in conventional oil refining and/or alternative fuels (Fischer Tropsch and/or biodiesel) industries.
Must have a background in process design.
- Experience with process simulation tools.
- Possess a solid understanding of physical science, chemistry, and mathematics. These attributes along with a strong mechanical aptitude are essential.
Experience or exposure to technologies of gasification, acid gas removal processes, Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, steam methane reforming, hydrogen PSA, and/or synthesis gas technologies generally.
Broad exposure and familiarity with complementary and substitute technologies: ammonia synthesis, methanol synthesis, water treatment, acid gas scavenging, etc.
Familiarity with process study techniques: pinch, parametric, and process block optimizations.
- Must obtain Safety training/certification as required.
- Must be able to work a rotating shift schedule including nights, weekends and holidays during temporary project phases
- Chemical Engineer or equivalent
- Experience in chemical plants and/or industrial processes
- Process simulators
Our latest jobs
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
Durban, South Africa
MEX$30000 - MEX$40000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal