United Kingdom Farnborough
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client is looking for a Process Safety Engineer to join the team for some exciting new projects.
Our client is a global leader in engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, maintenance, and project management, active across six continents, over 90 offices in 30 countries and have been in business over 100 years, including 60 years in the UK.
As a company, we have made the Net Zero 2023 commitment to eliminate both Scope 1 and Scope 2 absolute greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by the end of 2023 by reducing emissions produced directly by our offices and fleet vehicles and emissions produced indirectly, such as GHG from third-party plants that provide electricity to offices. We aim to actively support our clients through the energy transition by safely and sustainably designing, building, and maintaining projects.
The client office in Hampshire is one of the company’s main execution centres undertaking projects across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia.
Business Sectors We Serve:
- Energy Solutions (Chemicals, LNG, Nuclear Project Services, Production & Fuels)
- Urban Solutions (Advanced Technologies, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Metals & Fertilisers, Staffing Resources)
- Mission Solutions (Nuclear & Civil)
- Energy transition projects including in battery materials, hydrogen and carbon capture
- Life Sciences & Advanced Manufacturing including in data centres and low carbon technologies
- Traditional Oil & Gas projects in upstream, downstream (refinery and petrochemicals) and LNG
Basic Job Requirements
- Support to the engineering team to implement Process Safety requirements in compliance with Company and International standards, local legislation, etc
- Production of Technical Safety deliverables.
- Provide advice and guidance for the implementation in project deliverables of the appropriate risk mitigation measures required for operational and technical integrity.
- Developing ALARP demonstrations to manage the risks of Major Hazard Accidents and support HSE Cases preparation.
- Assurance checks for process safety requirements.
- Identification of Safety Critical Elements and Functional requirements/design assurance criteria for developing Performance Standards.
- Providing technical advice and solutions to the discipline and project
- Developing awareness of international codes and standards.
- Organising and participating/scribing in project HAZOP, HAZID, SIL studies, and other safety workshops as required / appropriate.
- Interfacing with other disciplines during all stages of design development, construction, pre-commissioning, and start-up.
- Developing understanding and expertise of process safety risk assessment tools, consequence, and risk modelling techniques.
- Development of active and passive fire protection schemes.
- An accredited Bachelors of Master’s degree in associated engineering field of study.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, including spreadsheets and database.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to manage medium size teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Greenville
$ 32 Hourly
United States Holly Springs
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
United Kingdom Farnborough
Denmark Kalundborg, Denmark
Denmark Copenhagen CVR 36705256
27 February 2024
16 February 2024