You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Who are we?
Our client is a new kind of chemistry company driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry. Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch—in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications. We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry.
Who are we looking for?
Our client is seeking a Production Process Manager to join us! We are looking for a candidate with relevant experience in an industrial, manufacturing or technical environment. The primary responsibility of this role is to lead by influence and align operations to meet the business and operations objectives for the product line(s) of responsibility. Through their understanding of the capabilities of their assigned area, the production leaders ensure continuous and efficient production in desired quantity and quality, and effectively manage maintenance work and shutdowns to support reliable operations.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage overall quality, resourcing, and scheduling of the assets assigned and continually work to improve the capabilities of the area and operation of the assets to meet business objectives.
• Routinely interface with business leadership and supply chain for coordination of objectives, opportunities, production needs, and understanding of customer needs.
• Accountable for developing a plan and executing on priorities from the Business
• Owner of the Operations Business Unit Review meeting to align operations on top of business priorities
• Provides direction to the maintenance and technical teams to support the business
• Main interface with Global Product Manager and provide information around fixed and variable cost objectives for the assets
• Accountable for the creation of an optimized “asset” schedule and balance productionand other priorites in cooperation with supply chain
• Finalizes the schedule to provide to Production Supervisor(s) to execute
• Integrates construction plans of capital projects into asset scheduling
• Serves as the point of contact for new growth capital requirements
• Routinely interacts with Operations Manager for asset performance and proposes gaps or pocket of excellence for sharing.
• Determines production hours needed vs. manpower availability to provide capacity gaps
• This role requires strong operations knowledge and work processes understanding as well as strong Business/Commercial understanding.
• This is a highly visible, key role within the Company and the Manufacturing Operations process flow system. This position will report to the Operations Manager.
The following is required for this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 5 years experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment or other technical field or at least 10 years operations experience including prior supervisory experience
• Demonstrated leadership and communication abilities and the ability to work with a diverse population of employees from operations, engineering, marketing & sales and supply chain
• Demonstrated knowledge & experience using and interpreting key metrics used to monitor and improve the process (OEE, yield and quality metrics). Experience in setting and maintaining meaningful metrics to drive improvement. Including knowledge and experience with Statistical Process Control (SPC)
• Familiar with Lean Manufacturing principles and Supply Chain processes.
• Fluency in Dutch and English.
• Competitive Compensation
• Comprehensive Benefits Packages
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Strong Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
• Company-paid Volunteer Days
Apply directly with me by sending an email to email@example.com
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023