This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Program Manager – Transit / Infrastructure
TRS staffing is excited to be working with a dynamic and growing organization that has a strong presence on many of Canada’s major transit and infrastructure projects. TRS is looking to have quality conversations with Program Managers for permanent full-time opportunities based out of Toronto, ON.
• Much of your experience lies in the areas of Transit and Infrastructure
• Experience on large-scale transit projects (LRT, rail, subways, BRT)
• Very strong communication as you will be working with clients and major stakeholders
• Development of work plans, budgets, and staffing plans
• Strength with Project Planning and Project Controls and Project Reporting
• Strong leader who likes to mentor those more junior
• Experience working projects with a variety of delivery models including P3
• Open to those at the Project Engineer and Project Manager level
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada (Citizen / Permanent Resident) will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020