Squamish British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Are you looking to further build your experience in the dynamic world of LNG or to kick start your LNG experience? Our client is a global company with an exciting LNG project in the beautiful coastal region of Squamish, BC. We are looking for an Intermediate level professional that will play a key role during the full life cycle of this exciting LNG project. Please review details below. This is a permanent position and is based in Squamish, BC.
• Intermediate level professional with a background in Civil/Structural Engineering
• 5-10 years of experience and possessing P. Eng status in Canada
• Background in Oil and Gas or Heavy Industrial engineering and construction projects
• Ideally you have LNG experience but not required
• Reporting directly to the Site Construction Manager
• Key role in promoting HSE, Environmental Management Plans and QA/QC requirements
• Technical engineering requirements such as RFI, design and scope changes
• Interfacing with other disciplines and the full Project Management Team
• Interface and monitor work of subcontractors
• Solid communication skills
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023