United States Greenville
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We currently seek a high caliber Project Engineer for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Greenville, SC.
Company Overview: Our client provides professional and technical solutions to deliver safe, well-executed, capital-efficient engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects to clients around the world.
Basic Job Requirements:
Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and seven (7) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Seven (7) years of experience in engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) industry including minimum one (1) successful construction and /or commissioning completed field assignment
- Experience executing and managing risk assessments initiatives
- Experience in the performance of functional tasks on projects with a well developed understanding of procedures and interfaces
- Adaptable and able to maintain effectiveness in changing circumstances
- Proactive in taking prompt and appropriate action to ensure objectives are accomplished and apply necessary follow-up to monitor progress and results of project tasks and assignments
- Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, electronic presentations, and project management tools
- Certification in project management suggested, for example Project Management Professional (PMP)
To be Considered Candidates: Must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship***
Employment Type: Contract Hire
Location of Position: Greenville, South Carolina
Location Type: Onsite
Pay range: 156k
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Greenville
$ 32 Hourly
United States Holly Springs
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
United Kingdom Farnborough
Denmark Kalundborg, Denmark
27 February 2024
16 February 2024