Position: Project Engineer
- B.E./B.Tech (Any)
TOTAL EXPERIENCE (IN OIL & GAS DESIGN INDUSTRY):
- 5-12 Years - 4 No.s
- 13-15 years – 4 No.s
RELEVANT TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE (IN OIL & GAS DESIGN):
- Project Management Skills
- Understanding of Overall Project Activities Sequence
- Understanding of all engineering disciplines
- Understanding of Procurement
- Understanding of Fabrication and Installation Sequence
- Must have done at least 2-3 Detail Engineering Offshore/Onshore Oil & Gas projects (Mandatory)
- Software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Primavera, MS Project
- Supervisory potential
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Team Player
- Business Etiquettes
- During tendering stage, reviews enquiry documentation from client together with Scope of Work; raises queries and interfaces with other disciplines to finally provide inputs during bid preparation.
- On award of projects, responsible for complete Design and Engineering works on a project, includes optimization and correctness of design; cost considerations, man-hours control and providing guidance and training to the discipline Engineers working on the Project.
- Coordinates with PEM assigned to the Project. Co-ordinates with Project Manager, Clients, other Discipline Engineers, Consultants, and Vendors etc. as required.
- Develop scope for Sub contractors related to Project works as per Project requirements.
- Day to day coordination with client/procurement team
- Procurement monitoring and controlling with disciplines
- Vendor data monitoring and controlling with disciplines
- Assist PEM for all the task assigned related to the project.
- Participate in business development and client meeting when requested.
- Coordinate with DC for document management
- Perform all work as per QMS requirements.
- Monitor and Control man-hours to ensure that the job is finished within budgeted man-hours.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico