This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Project Lead – Lean Operations
Location: Germany - Essen, Berlin, Frankfurt a.M., Munich
- Structured On boarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- Continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- International staffing and exposure
- Possibility to switch offices national & international
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, company car, etc.
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
As Project Lead Lean/Operations you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain.
Core elements of your work will be the implementation of strategies and concepts in the operational business which you will sustainably promote.
Being part of an international team, you will steer project teams, advise decision makers and simultaneously reinforce your network within the Group.
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop business concepts and take care of the operational implementation in the areas of Lean Management, Process Optimisation, Robotic Process Automation and Operational Excellence (along the Group’s entire value chain)
- Lead client projects and own final deliverables while maintaining knowledge of all the relevant technical and operational details of project execution
- Facilitate workshops across all management levels and on the shopfloor
- Present project results to management within the Group
- Define roles and tasks for consulting team staff
- Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior team members on problem solving and analysis
- Maintain and develop client relationships and act as a trusted advisor to senior executives
- University degree level in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or similar
- More than 5 years’ work experience in Lean Management, Process Optimisation, Operational Excellence; experience in classic management consulting disciplines would be beneficial
- Project management and project leadership experience
- Experience in international project environment
- Fluent in English and German
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel Monday to Thursday
- Fluency in English and German to C1 level
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years in a dedicated Consultant role
Apply now for this exciting opportunity by contacting Natalie Dobson on 0207 419 5800 or email email@example.com
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
700000 - 1000000
Johannesburg South Africa
0.01 - 0.02
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
₹400 per hour
50 per hour
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
0.01 - 0.02
€35000 - €45000
20 March 2020
19 February 2020