You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Now, we are helping in the search of a Project Manager for our Business Unit Chemicals, in the office in Belgium for engineering projects in the chemical industry.
We are looking for a customer-oriented candidate, capable of anticipating and defining customer/project needs.
? High responsibility in the project development and the project team (not responsible for their KPIs, either hierarchically, just for the project)
? Ensure the profitability and quality on projects related to his Industry
? Perform when needed Project Management or Project mentoring
? Implementing coaching/corrective practices, to align his staff with the company-goals
? Collaboration with the National and International Business Unit managers (BUM and IBUM) regarding the unit development.
Building and fire regulation management in the project.
• Entrepreneurial and customer-oriented.
• Ability to work in diverse, multidisciplinary, and multicultural teams.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with EPC/EPCm projects.
• 7 years of professional experience.
• Engineering degree or relevant professional experience in EPCm projects, the chemical industry, plant construction, or maintenance.
• Chemical engineering/process engineering / PMP training is a plus.
• Languages: French and English are mandatory, a third/fourth language is a plus
• Permanent and direct contract
• Specialized in-house trainings designed to help you to get your next career step.
• Truly a place to spread your wings: career path.
• International environment and teams, with a presence in more than 10 countries.
• Great environment! with Open Office Layout for you to meet co-workers and increase the outside-the-box thinking.
If you are interested you can send your currently cv : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity company that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will be considered for the position without regard to race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other eligibility criteria under applicable law
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
22 September 2023