You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Now, we are helping in the search of a Project Manager for our Business Unit Chemicals, in the office in France for engineering projects in the chemical industry.
We are looking for a customer-oriented candidate, capable of anticipating and defining customer/project needs.
- The project manager is in constant contact with the client and acts as a conductor for all EPCm functions.
- The management controller uses his analytical skills for progress reports, planning, cost and/or risk management, and documentation management.
- The engineering coordinator ensures the consistency of principle plans (PFD, etc.), detail/design studies (PID, calculation notes, etc.), and suppliers' bids.
- The project buyer handles contractual and commercial aspects from the tender phase through to order closure (supplies, services, works contracts).
- The construction manager is involved in monitoring supplier manufacturing, assembly, and pre-commissioning on site.
-Each position evolves according to needs and is involved on an ad-hoc basis in the acquisition of new projects and/or the preparation of tenders.
- Project Scope, Planning, Budget and Construction responsibility, according to cGMP design principles. Interaction with Production, Validation, QA, EHS, Maintenance and Automation
-Execution and Management of Engineering activities related to CAPEX
• Entrepreneurial and customer-oriented.
• Ability to work in diverse, multidisciplinary, and multicultural teams.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with EPC/EPCm projects.
• 7 years of professional experience.
• Engineering degree or relevant professional experience in EPCm projects, the chemical industry, plant construction, or maintenance.
• Chemical engineering/process engineering / PMP training is a plus.
• Languages: French and English are mandatory, a third/fourth language is a plus.
• Permanent and direct contract
• Specialized in-house trainings designed to help you to get your next career step.
• Truly a place to spread your wings: career path.
• International environment and teams, with a presence in more than 10 countries.
• Great environment! with Open Office Layout for you to meet co-workers and increase the outside-the-box thinking.
If you are interested, you can send your cv a email@example.com
‘We are an equal opportunity company that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will be considered for the position without regard to race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 77 Yearly
United States Sugar Land
£ 40000 - £ 65000
United Kingdom London
£ 70000 - £ 85000
£ 45000 - £ 65000
South Africa Durban
South Africa Durban
United Kingdom Woking
United Kingdom Farnborough
22 September 2023