We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with good electrical background for a data centre project in the Netherlands.
Our client is an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor. They are a well-established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
The successful candidate will ensure the effective management of a project from initial client contact to project handover and thereafter to end of warranty period. In effective management of the project the company’s objectives in relation to service, profitability and client relationship development are to be achieved.
• Agree a training plan for staff and operatives particular to your site in conjunction with the Director of the project.
• Manage your site team:
• in the effective day to day running of site activities
• to ensure the delivery of the project within the given constraints of time and cost.
• Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries, and engineering, quality and safety issues.
• Ensure compliance with Contract requirements
• Ensure audits are carried out by the ED in accordance with the design plan (if applicable).
• Attend meetings with client.
• Hold weekly progress meetings with sub-contractors and ensure that safety and training are discussed.
• Hold monthly team meetings to discuss project progress against milestones
• Ensure effective cost and sales control in conjunction with Q.S & Lead Engineers.
• Advise client in good time of current sales plan.
• Ensure productivity at work face is measured on a weekly basis also maintain project progress control.
• Submit monthly internal reports to Operations Director.
• To minimise company exposure to risk on the project.
• Manage and coordinate installation of the project.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant technical aspects within construction industry standards and local authorities requirements if applicable
• Manage labour and subcontractors ensuring compliance for installation in accordance with the projects specification and contract documentation
• To ensure that all health, safety and welfare obligations associated with the project delivery are met.
• To create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• To ensure that relations with the client and all stakeholders in the project are maintained and managed to an appropriate level.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• Project Management Course
• People Management & Leadership Course
• 10 + years’ experience in a similar position
• Experience working in a similar industry electrical biased
• Detailed knowledge of the Project Manager role
• Detailed knowledge of Engineering
If this role is of interest to you then email your CV to Jimmy Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
£17 per hour
South Alberta and Saskatchewan
£70-95k Per annum