Our client is an international project management group with offices across Canada. This organization is currently expanding their business portfolio and is looking for a Junior / Intermediate Project Manager to work in their Vancouver office.
- Directing towards mutual goals of quality products delivered on time and on budget
- Full-cycle project services including: pre-project stakeholder coordination, design and construction, master scheduling, budgeting and risk management
- Manage the RFPs and performance of engineering firms, architecture firms, GCs as well as Subcontractors, and report back to the client to ensure the successful delivery of each project.
- Represents clients on all their projects and oversees the development of each project from start to finish
- Acts as the prime interface with clients and develops long term relationships
- Creates and delivers best total solutions to meet clients goals
- Advocates in the company's vision in the local marketplace
- University degree in engineering and construction management
- P.Eng and/or PMP designation is an asset
- 5+ years’ experience in project management or owner's representative capacity in engineering consulting company or public sector
- Solid exposure to variety of projects within the following sectors: civil works, transportation, municipal, infrastructure, storm and waste water management, public, institutional, and commercial, education, healthcare, provincial, office buildings, utilities, and cultural entities.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
18 to 20 LPA
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
50,000 - 70,000