You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage and implement the QC program on the contract site.
• Required to attend the partnering meetings, and coordination and mutual understanding meetings.
• Required to conduct the QC meetings.
• Must perform the 2 phases of control, perform submittal review and approval, and ensure testing is performed in a correct and efficient manner.
• Must provide QC certifications and documentation required.
• Responsible for managing and coordinating the 3 phases of control and documentation performed by testing laboratory personnel and other inspection and testing personnel required by this contractor.
• Manager of all QC activities and responsible for notifying of the activities which require review.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a construction relate role, and at least 2 years of QC Manager experience.
• Must be familiar with requirements of EM 385-1-1, and have experience in the areas of hazard identification, safety compliance and sustainability.
• Must have successful completion of US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) “Construction Quality Management for Contractors” within the last three years.
• Must possess OSHA 30-hour Construction Health and Safety Certification, current within the last 5 years.
For more information, or to apply, contact Stephanie Warneke at Stephanie.Warneke@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023