This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
You will be responsible to execute the following activities;
- Quality Inspections and verifications
- Assessment of workmanship practices (when performed) to verify and ensure quality levels
- Quality reporting
- Reporting and investigation of non-conformances-
- Management of non-conformance workflows and records
- Receipt and verification of as-built quality documentation
- Ensuring turbine traceability within the pre-assembly, installation and commissioning phases
- HSE: the Quality Inspector (as all employees) should be constantly aware of his/her responsibility for ensuring a workplace where HSE is the top priority. Additionally, the Quality Inspector must ensure that all non-conformances identified with a potential or actual HSE impact are managed in accordance with process and notified to the HSE organisation for control and mitigation.
- Quality Inspections: Quality inspections must be performed in accordance with company and project contractual requirements as documented within the Project Quality Plan (PQP) and relevant Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs). Quality Inspections typically cover delivery inspections, pre-assembly
walkdowns, pre-assembly final walkdowns, mechanical walkdowns and final walkdowns. Where defined in the PQP the inspections will be conducted in conjunction with customer and company Service personnel. In addition to standard inspections the Quality Inspector will execute the reference turbine process at site level
- Non-conformance management: The Quality Inspector will assist the Quality Manager in ensuring that the project site team is reporting and responding to non-conformances, providing support where required.
- The Quality Inspector will ensure that all non-conformances are reported and executes the day to day management of non-conformance workflows to closure. Physical product nonconformances reported as having been closed should be reinspected for verification of closure.
- The Quality Inspector will give support in performing technical investigations and root cause analysis of non-conformances.
- Documentation & traceability: The Quality Inspector will ensure that the site scope as-built (quality) documentation is provided and verified before being uploaded to the system. In addition to this, the Quality Inspector will ensure that the traceability of the turbine, is maintained at all times when being processed through the project scope, by ensuring the completion of traceability checklists, component checklists, construction schedules etc
- Continuous Improvement: The Quality Inspector should ensure that findings from walkdowns and other inspections / assessments are communicated and documented, with corrective and preventative
actions, as lessons learned to site personnel, with the aim of ensuring a continuing improving trend in the non-conformance profile of the project.
- The Quality Inspector should ensure that all personnel on the project receive an induction highlighting their responsibilities and obligations regarding quality.
Our latest jobs
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
Johannesburg South Africa
11 January 2021