Detroit South Carolina
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The scope also includes building new, state-of-the-art ports of entry on both the U.S. and Canadian sides of the Detroit River as well as improvements to existing infrastructure in both Michigan and Ontario.
• Perform basic project engineering functions involving monitoring of progress, preparation of procedures, documentation of communications and meetings, and identification/evaluation of project issues and problems
• Coordinate efforts of technical disciplines, vendors and licensors to ensure integrated and complete designs that meet project requirements and contractual obligations
• Review project staffing requirements and coordinate staffing with supporting functional organization managers and/or subcontractors
• Support creation and coordination of overall project plans and schedules, and monitoring activities, progress, and milestones against the plans
• Support creation and coordination of project effort hours, and cost estimates and budgets, and monitor progress and cost performance against these
• Support the preparation, delivery and coordination of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements:
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and six (6) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
Other Job Requirements:
• Utilize knowledge management communities to capture, support and leverage relevant knowledge to enhance project execution
• Participate in vendor trade shows and become familiar with new technologies and industry business direction
• Six (6) years of experience in engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) industry including the performance of functional tasks on projects with a well developed understanding of procedures and interfaces
• Experience participating in risk assessments initiatives
• Experience in international locations and diverse cultural environments is recommended
• Previous successful performance in a project engineering position on a minimum of two (2) medium or large sized projects
• Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships while meeting the company’s needs
• Flexible and adaptable approach, willingness to take on new work challenges; adaptable to changing circumstances
• Demonstrated strategic thinking, accountability, and adaptability skills
• Ability to set and maintain high standards of performance with responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments and tasks
• Customer focused with ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships while meeting the company’s needs
• Proactive reporting of progress and accomplishments of assignments and apply necessary follow-up to monitor progress and results of project tasks and assignments
• Analytical approach to problem solving and identifying potential solutions
• Technical and business writing skills
• Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, electronic presentations, and project management tools
• Certification in project management suggested, for example Project Management Professional (PMP)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023