You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Direct hire position
• On Site-Houston, Texas
The Regulatory Analyst Manager requires direct knowledge, application of government agencies’ regulatory processes for Weld/Laramie County, Colorado/Wyoming, and the federal government. They need to be knowledgeable of production equipment and emission thresholds and regulations as well as having the ability to anticipate and proactively react to mitigate problems in regulatory frameworks.
• The Regulatory Manager performs tasks specifically focused on drilling, completion, and production operations in Colorado and Wyoming of new and upcoming wells
• This position is accountable for preparing and filing all county, state, and federal forms, ensuring accuracy and compliance with all statutes without prompting and oversight
• Manage, complete, and guide compliance not only with oil & gas bodies, but all environmental, county, and federal agencies
• Manage accurate and timely submittals of oil and gas commission forms as well as other regulatory reporting with the COGCC, WOGCC, and BLM as required;
• Manage accurate and timely submittals of environmental forms and maintain compliance along with other regulatory reporting with the WDEQ, CDPHE, BLM, and EPA.
• Guide monthly, quarterly, and annual testing processes, such as MIT, LDAR, engine, stormwater, bradenhead, and any/all other field equipment as required by various regulatory agencies
• Surface and downhole permitting of new oil & gas well sites/facilities along with water/gas pipeline systems, frac ponds, water wells, and SWD disposal sites inclusive of working on surveying, water well tests, notice lists, agency approvals, etc. on Co/Wy fee, state, and federal properties
• Post-drilling, completion, and production paperwork
• Gas capture and flare mitigation processes and applications in Wyoming and Colorado
• Federal, state, and county compliance in all environmental and operational matters
• Interact with field operations, engineering, production, and land to provide regulatory services
• Maintain positive relationships with regulatory agency personnel
• 5 years of recent experience in Colorado and Wyoming regulatory
• Law background is preferred
• Intermediate-advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, and Power Point
LOCATION: Houston, Texas is strongly preferred (will relocate). Remote hires will be considered only in exceptional circumstances.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Rebecca Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023