This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
For one of our clients in the Oil, Gas and Chemical sector we are currently looking for a Reliability Engineer.
General job description
The primary role of Reliability Engineer is to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This is divided into: Risk Management, Loss Elimination and Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM).
Loss Elimination: is to track production losses and abnormally high maintenance costs, then find ways to reduce those losses or high costs. These losses are prioritized to focus efforts on the largest/most critical opportunities. The Reliability Engineer develops together with operations plans to eliminate or reduce the losses through root cause analysis, obtains approval of the plan and facilitates the implementation.
- Ensure together with Engineering that the reliability and maintainability of installations are adhering throughout the entire life cycle of assets
- Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and shutdown safety systems
- Systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines a Maintenance Reference Plan that includes: Value-added preventive maintenance tasks, effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
- Provides input to a Risk Management that will anticipate reliability related, and non-reliability related risks that could adversely impact plant operation
- Ensure that criticality and reliability studies (FMEA/RCM) are taken into consideration
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These include: capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues.
- Works with production to perform analyses of assets including: asset utilization, overall equipment effectiveness, remaining useful life and other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
- Provides technical support to other departments and technical personnel
- Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign and make decisions
We are looking for an Engineer with a pragmatic and operation minded approach. You show creativity, flexibility and initiative. You are a great communicator who has a pragmatic approach and who is able to share expert advice in a business appropriate, but pleasant style.
Knowledge and experience
- A BSc degree in Engineering
- Extensive reliability experience, 10 years minimum
- Good understanding of reliability and maintainability
- Development of the strategy of reliability and maintainability
- Proven track of management experience, contribution to safety, delivery and quality
- Good knowledge technical standards (API, ISO, EN etc.)
Are you the driven Reliability Engineer we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Jan Symen Hoekstra via +31 (0)23 543 31 31 for more information or send your resume and motivation to Jan.Symen.Hoekstra@trsstaffing.com
Our latest jobs
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico
10 to 20 Lacs