Our client, an industry leader in the major capital projects sector is looking for a Risk Manager to join their team in Ottawa, ON. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to further progress their careers within the professional project management industry. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in the commercial real estate, or government infrastructure projects, with a strong desire to join a profitable and stable organization with lots of opportunity for future growth and career advancement.
As a Risk manager you will be responsible for delivering all aspects of best practices:
• Takes initiative to review, develop and suggest improvements to the client
• Ability to undertake end to end project risk management on infrastructure projects; reviewing & analysis
• Qualitative & quantitative analysis, risk profiles and reporting of review outputs
• Understanding of schedule risk analysis to determine reporting against project & program costs and schedule
• Ability to work with program and project control team collaboratively and with high attention to detail
• Ability to present information to team and client in an effective and timely manner.
• Degree/ Diploma or relevant post-secondary education
• Minimum 5 - 7 years of commercial and infrastructure project delivery experience
• Managed projects over $100Million
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to Jasleen.email@example.com
Our latest jobs
£60,000- £85,000 per annum
London, United Kingdom
80,000 - 100,000
80000 - 100000