You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We are looking for a Safety Engineering Consultant (8-10 years experience)
Safety Engineering consultants are responsible for: Safety Engineering Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety/ Environmental Engineering/ Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Sustainability/ Noise
• Leadership skills in Safety Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects.
• Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team.
• Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change.
• Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.
• Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
• Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
• Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within our client and their end client.
• Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written)
For the role Sr. Safety Engineering Consultant Significant technical experience and skills a number of the following areas:
• Safety studies, e.g. HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA;
• Safety philosophies;
• Hazardous area classification studies, ignition control;
• Heat radiation calculations;
• Safety reviews & risk assessments;
• Fire Protection, Safety & loss prevention;
• Consequence Assessments, Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA);
• Legislation & regulations.
• Air, water, soil;
• Emission calculations;
• Technology selection;
• Process Safety knowledge and experience;
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline;
• Lead engineering capabilities for complex multi-office projects. EPC(m) project experience in the Netherlands.
• Experience with International, European and Dutch rules and regulations related to Safety Engineering
Are you interested in this role Safety Engineering Consultant?
Don’t hesitate to contact me.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023