This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: Sales Speciliast
Location: Modderfontein, Johannesburg
Contract/ Perm: Perm
• As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for sales of products or systems or services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. You will also be responsible to build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues and Identify and develop sales opportunities.
Your tasks as a Sales Specialist will include the following:
• Volume and Profit: Sell products or systems or services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units or Product Groups
• Customer Relations: Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full products or systems or services, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
• Sales Plans: Prepare sales plans using company tools. Perform regular status reviews and proposes recovery plans in case of order shortfalls
• Sales: Create added value for the customer and company’s and ensure the successful outcomes of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicate details in accordance with company’s offerings and strategy
• Marketing: Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers
• New Market opportunities: Identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
• Administration: Manage administrative procedures in sales process, and supports collection and project management activities when needed
• Offer Preparation: Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposals department and Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions
• Should have a post matric apprenticeship technical training.
• Should have minimum 3 years of experience in the electrical sales market preferably dealing with panel builders.
• Should be a self-starter with energy and determination and be comfortable working towards budgets as their measureable.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Colombia City, WA
New York, NY
Market Related (Neg)
Durban, South Africa
Competitive salary package
R600 000 – R800 000 pm
19 February 2020
07 February 2020