This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Who are we looking for?
• Higher technical degree (bachelor/master) or similar through experience
• At least five years of experience as a Scaffolding Supervisor
• Experience in engineering industry is required (metallurgy, chemicals, petrochemicals etc.)
• Good knowledge of IT tools such as Word, SAP, Excel…
• In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / nationality
• Knowledge of English and preferably French
What will you do?
• On site supervising all scaffolding activities
• Working closely together with supply team
• Supervising the follow-up of HSEQ policies and procedures
• Overall responsibility of site documentation
• Report to site construction management
• Read and interpret complex scaffolding design drawings
• Metallurgy – 150 million TIC – HSM upgrade – La Louvière
What can you expect?
• The time period for the job is ASAP until April 2021
• Being part of a challenging metallurgy project
• Working with a high class engineers in a multidisciplinary project
• International environment
• Open for freelancers
Interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain more information. We’ll be glad to contact you in short notice!
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
$30000 - $40000
AJMAN Middle East
$60000 - $75000
CA$80000 - CA$110000
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal
Ekurhuleni South Africa
20 November 2020