Kitimat British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Here is a new opportunity in stunning Kitimat, British Columbia as a Security Supervisor! The successful individual will be working within a leading EPCM/ construction firm alongside likeminded, ambitious individuals. This role is on a 14/7 rotation schedule, has a potential for longevity and provides amazing accommodations. In this very exciting role, the qualified individual will report to the Project Security Manager and will be responsible for general security supervision / investigations as well as mentoring of contracted guards.
- Supervise, mentor and train contracted guards at Cedar Valley Lodge and Main Site.
- Oversee specialty guard functions such as radar, random searches, CCTV monitoring, mobile patrols etc
- Assist with drug dog inspections and searches as required
- Resolve issues or conflicts at Site access gates regarding ID badges, Visitors, Vehicle passes
- Respond to security incidents within Cedar Valley Lodge and on the Main Site and take action to resolve the situation (A&D, verbal conflict, thefts etc)
- Minimum 10 years policing experience
- Minimum 5 years in a police supervision or police management role
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts.
- Previous experience working with or supervising contracted guards
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 40000 - £ 65000
United Kingdom London
£ 70000 - £ 85000
£ 45000 - £ 65000
South Africa Durban
South Africa Durban
United Kingdom Woking
United Kingdom Farnborough
22 September 2023