Job Title: Senior Bridge Engineer
Salary: Market related
Contract/ Perm: Perm
This Sector is looking for a talented professional to complement their team, in the form of a Senior Bridge Engineer.
We welcome your application if you meet the requirements, listed below, for this position.
Your work will include the following:
• The design civil works, structures and bridges, including bridge hydrology and hydraulics
• Preparation of Bills of Quantities and involvement in contract documentation/administration
• Checking of Drawings and schedules
• Leading of small teams
• The preparation of Proposals
• 15 years and above as a bridge engineer
• BSc/BEng Engineering qualification (MSc will be an advantage)
• Professionally Registered ECSA
• Knowledge of Revit/Sofistik/AutoCAD software
• Knowledge of SANRAL processes will be an advantage
• Able to lead a design team and work under pressure
"You must be able to attend a local interview to be considered for this role"
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
South Alberta and Saskatchewan
£70-95k Per annum