For one of our clients in the Oil, Gas and Chemical sector we are currently looking for a Sr. Electrical Engineer.
General job description
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you are responsible for delivering the engineering output of Electrical work scope of any type of job, in line with the project’s technical specification, budget and planning.
You reply in time to requests and queries from other disciplines incl. IDC’s, site, client, certifying authority and vendors. You report to the Project (Lead) Engineer on progress, setbacks and assist in obtaining client and third party approval on the project. You signal technical risks and anomalies in projects to your Section Head.
- You prepare specifications, datasheets and requisitions for discipline related equipment
- You will prepare the scope of work for suppliers, execute technical bid evaluations and manage clarifications for your discipline
- You will make proposals for migration, upgrade or life time extensions related to your discipline
- Attending FAT's related to your discipline
We are looking for an Engineer with a pragmatic and operation minded approach. You show creativity, flexibility and initiative. You are a great communicator who has a pragmatic approach and who is able to share expert advice in a business appropriate, but pleasant style.
Knowledge and experience
- A BSc in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of High Voltage
- Over 8 years of relevant experience in electrical engineering in the oil and gas industry
- Computer literacy for engineering calculations, document processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Offshore safety training (BOSIET) is a plus
- Good understanding of the English language. Verbally as well as in writing
- You are in possession of a Dutch work permit
Are you the driven Electrical Engineer Supervisor we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Luminita Davidescu via +31 (0)23 543 31 31 for more information or send your resume and motivation to or Luminita.Davidescu@trsstaffing.com.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year