This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
For one of our clients in the Oil, Gas and Chemical sector we are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer.
General job description
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you are responsible for the continuous improvement of the safe and efficient operation of the process facilities and must perform the duties of Process Technical Focal Point of our clients FPSO fleet. You will provide technical advice and support to the department and contribute to the review of performance standards for process related safety and environmental critical elements based on applicable regulations, client requirements, best industry practices and lessons learned.
Furthermore you will perform audits on operations activities, standard, procedures and manuals and you will provide assistance and advice as required to efficiently execute modifications and non-routine operations, including attendance at HAZOP’s/HAZID’s and safety reviews. In this position you will report regularly to the Section Head Floating Production Engineering on project/personal achievements and corporate/department matters.
We are looking for a forward thinking candidate with strong planning and organizational skills. You will offer pro-active assistance, solve problems and initiate improvements.
Knowledge and experience
- A BSc in Electrical Engineering
- 8-10 years of experience in a similar position in offshore and/or oil and gas industry environment
- Knowledge of High Voltage and relevant codes and standards
- Offshore safety training (BOSIET) is a plus
- Good understanding of the English language. Verbally as well as in writing
- Affinity with technical matters and in-depth analysis of technical problems
- Good understanding of a multicultural 24/7 production environment and willingness to travel
- You are in possession of a Dutch work permit
Are you the driven Senior Electrical Engineer we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Paulina Hasior via +31 (0)23 543 31 31 for more information or send your resume and motivation to Paulina.Hasior@trsstaffing.com
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico