My Client, a rapidly growing construction company is seeking a Senior Estimator for their office in Lower Mainland. The ideal candidate will be incharge of estimating a variety of commercial and industrial projects. The candidate will be responsible for collecting necessary data needed for preparing detailed estimates.
- Prepare estimates for commercial and light industrial projects
- Develop multi-discipline materials takeoffs (MTO)
- Study project plans and work with team.
- Prepare documents needed for bidding
- Be involved in estimate and project handover meeting with senior management
- At least 5 years of experience in cost estimating for commercial and industrial projects
- Degree or Diploma in construction is considered an asset
- Ability to document and organize complex streams of information
- Proficiency with computers (Microsoft Office, Timberline, MS Project, Insite)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation package with extended health, dental benefits. Contribution to RRSP
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
$80k to $135k
R60,000.00 per month (Plus benefits)
Durban, South Africa
Ciudad de México
$110,000 - $130,000
70,000 - 85,000
$120k + bonus
75,000 - 85,000