For one of our clients in the Oil, Gas and Chemical sector we are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer.
General job description
As a Senior Process Engineer you are responsible for the continuous improvement of the safe and efficient operation of the process facilities and must perform the duties of Process Technical Focal Point of our clients FPSO fleet in the UK sector of the North Sea.
You will provide technical advice and support to the department and contribute to the review of performance standards for process related safety and environmental critical elements based on applicable regulations, client requirements, best industry practices and lessons learned.
Furthermore you will perform audits on operations activities, standard, procedures and manuals and you will provide assistance and advice as required to efficiently execute modifications and non-routine operations, including attendance at HAZOP’s/HAZID’s and safety reviews. In this position you will report regularly to the Section Head Floating Production Engineering on project/personal achievements and corporate/department matters.
We are looking for a forward thinking communicator with strong planning and organizational skills. You will offer pro-active assistance and initiate improvements.
Knowledge and experience
- A BSc in an Engineering discipline
- 10-15 years of experience in a similar position in offshore and/or oil and gas industry environment
- Knowledge of High Voltage and relevant codes and standards
- Offshore safety training (BOSIET) is a plus
- Good understanding of the English language. Verbally as well as in writing
- Computer literacy for relevant process simulation programs, discipline calculations, Document processing, spreadsheets and data management
- Detailed knowledge of oil and gas engineering
- You are in possession of a Dutch work permit
Are you the driven Senior Process Engineer we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Luminita Davidescu via +31 (0)23 543 31 31 for more information or send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de Mexico
Market Related (Negotiable)
Durban, South Africa
Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands
Den Helder, Netherlands
$100.00 Per Hour