For one of its clients, TRS is looking for a motivated Process Engineer for a project in the region of Amsterdam. We are currently looking for a Process Engineer. Based in region Rotterdam, you will be working for one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement & construction companies to the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical sector.
Process engineers take overall responsibility for the process and process control functionality for projects in the oil, gas and (petro-) chemical industry.
The process group is a dynamic team in which technology, process design and leadership skills are combined to effectively support our clients. In addition to a solid education focusing on process design and/or process control, a strong set of personal competencies is a prerequisite for a successful Process Engineer.
- During conceptual engineering the Process Engineer develops the process configuration that best supports the client’s business case;
- During the following design and engineering phases the process design is further developed and the Process Engineer ensures that the required functionality is maintained throughout the project;
- Towards project completion the Process Engineer is involved in testing and start-up of the facility, either in a leading role or supporting the client;
- More senior engineers actively support the business development process by supporting our clients with their definition of new projects and by preparing competitive proposals.
Profile of the candidate
Our ideal candidate has the following experience and competences;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in process engineering
- Excellent English language skills
- HBO/TU level in Chemical Engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills
Are you the driven Senior Process Engineer we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Luminita Davidescu via +31 (0)23 543 31 31 for more information or send your resume and motivation to or Luminita.Davidescu@trsstaffing.com.
Who are we?
TRS Staffing Solutions seeks and connects talent with its clients for large, complex technical projects. TRS has contributed to many leading international projects since 1984 and is active in various sectors. TRS is open to experienced and new talent. Curious about what TRS could mean for you? We look forward to seeing what the possibilities are for you! Please contact us by phone, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year
03 September 2019
06 August 2019