We welcome permanent residents and citizens in North America!
Our client, a global engineering consulting firm that provides specialized services to the mining industry, is seeking a Senior Rock Mechanics Engineer to join their team in northeastern Ontario.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to further their career goals by partaking in a mix of diverse projects with the top professionals in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have prior practical experience, including technical input to design studies and engineering support in mining or civil rock mechanics projects such as open pit or underground mines, tunneling projects and/or slope stability assessments.
· Mining, Geological or Civil Engineering
· P.Eng designation (or eligible for registration)
· 10+ years of operational or consulting experiences working in underground or open pit mining projects
· Project experiences in ground control engineering, geomechanical site investigation, numerical stress modelling, slope stability assessments, and numerical stress modelling
· Excellent communication skills Excellent salary and other benefits awaits the right candidate.
If this opportunity sounds interesting please send your resume to mailto:Vivian.email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
$100,000 - $150,000
Kathu, Northern Cape
$180,000 - $220,000
Northern Cape, Kathu
Uitenhage – Cape Town
Uitenhage, Cape Town