Netherlands The Hague area
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The Supply Chain Management team has the responsibility to develop SCM strategies and to engage the supply lines for designated materials and services. Comprehensive supply chain plans are the basis to achievement of the projects, they may comprise of a multitude of very large dollar packages and will have a direct and significant impact on the cost base of the company.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of roles and responsibilities, some of which are listed below. However this is not an exhaustive list as this is a highly varied role:
- Develop and deliver Supply Chain Management plans, comprising of a significant number of large dollar work packages. Associated risk / opportunity management and manpower planning may be part of the role.
- Working closely with all internal and external stakeholders to collect all information required to engage relevant supply lines efficiently and economically.
- Define SCM strategy in co-operation with internal stakeholders and internal disciplines.
- Direct negotiations with selected suppliers; always aiming to find the best deal in a timely fashion.
- Perform commercial analyses; normalize and evaluate bids received. Incorporate technical evaluations from disciplines like Engineering, Planning, QHSE, Contracts / Legal, etc.
- Participate in internal gate review meetings
- Finalise bid summaries and make recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Supplier relationship management: schedule meetings with regular suppliers to manage expectations and align business interests.
- Initiate and participate in supplier performance evaluations and populate lessons learned reports.
- You will be degree qualified at Bachelor level or equivalent in a technical, commercial or legal discipline
- You will have experience working in a project management role, ideally within the energy industry, with a strong involvement in SCM processes
- You will be a genuine communicator and negotiator, with the ability to converse in English in both written and spoken word at a very high level. Being proficient in other languages is a significant advantage.
- You will be an advanced user in Microsoft Office and SAP, ideally in Ariba
- You will have proven leadership skills and the ability to develop, motivate and collaborate effectively with teams and individuals across the business.
- You are already eligible to work in The Netherlands.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom Swindon
United Kingdom London
22 September 2023