Sugar Land Texas
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are delighted to work with a global leader in the engineering, procurement, and construction industry whose Corporate Tax Department has an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Tax Analyst at the Company's headquarters
office located in Irving, Texas.
• Direct hire position
• Prepare / Review Pro-Forma and Separate Company
Federal income tax returns
• Assist in preparing the Consolidated Federal income tax
return, Forms 5471, Partnership and state returns
• Maintain knowledge & proficiency in current federal
and state income tax laws and regulations
• Assist with the preparation of quarterly and year-end
FAS 109 financial reporting; Reconcile / Review
deferred tax schedules
• Assist in gathering information, researching tax issues,
and drafting formal responses to federal and state
• Must have an accredited 4-yr degree in accounting or
• Must have 5+ years of relevant federal and state
income tax experience in public accounting and/or
large multinational company
• Must have strong computer skills in MS Office software
• Experience with tax compliance and provision software
such as OneSource Income Tax, Tax Stream or Corp Tax
• Experience with SAP or other ERP systems
• Prefer local candidates as relocation assistance will
NOT be provided
• Prefer experience in partnership taxation and Form
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Juris Doctor
Law (JD) certification or global equivalent
LOCATION: Irving, Texas
To be considered for this job you must be permitted to work in the US, have a high school diploma or equivalent and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Rebecca Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
CA$ 110000 - CA$ 130000
$ 27 Per Hour
United States Aliso Viejo
27 February 2024
16 February 2024