This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Tempoary Assignment commencing early January 2020 through to Mid March
Major Duties / Key Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
Extensive experience working as project manager in subsea inspection is required. At minimum, the following skill sets are required:
Underwater visual and NDT inspection services (non-destructive test)
Visual recognition and familiarity with pipelines, flow lines, control umbilical and cables.
- Subsea intervention and maintenance
- ROV operations both inspection class and work class
- ROV assistance during offshore construction work.
- ROV assistance during operations involving the laying of pipelines, flowlines, control umbilical and cables and commissioning operations.
- ROV assistance in the commissioning and inspection of offshore structures.
- Dive Spread management including knowledge of SAT dive teams.
- Previous experience in overseeing dive team construction and repair projects
Previous Work Experience:
10+ years related in subsea project management and integrity management experience preferred.10+ years related in subsea project management and integrity management experience preferred.
- MS Office Suite--required
ACET/Vision, OpenText, SAP, MS Project and related software preferred.
Please send your CV, availability and rate to Linda.email@example.com a.s.a.p.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico