You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Review and manager the hazard logs and security Logs
• Conduct independent review of safety and security activities performed by others
• Produce and develop security and safety system deliverables (PHA, SHA, OSHA, Safety Case) in alignment with the system safety and assurance processes
• SIL assessments
• Follow proper system safety and security activities to ensure feasibility and detailed design of rail projects
• Development of ALARP assessments and safety and security critical items lists
• At least 5 years of direct work experience or in related fields
• Either have professional engineering status or in the process of obtaining P.Eng. registration
• Demonstrated ability to explain modern systems assurance techniques and processes to the same discipline staff including engineers and managers
• Engineering degree in electrical, electronic or information systems
• Demonstrated ability to implement System Engineering and Assurance plans and processes based on the current industry standards (CENELEC)
• Similar experience with rail projects is an asset
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
North Vancouver British Columbia
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
$99120 - $123900
$99120 - $123900
22 September 2023
17 August 2023