You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Reporting to the Superintendent, Reliability, the Technician, Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) Reliability is accountable to provide condition monitoring analysis and recommendations for troubleshooting, equipment maintenance strategy development, and maintenance execution. You will be part of a team that applies Asset Integrity best practices to encourage a culture of continuous improvement and lean thinking, technical innovation, and improving management systems.
This is a full time (Monday to Friday) position and based out of Fort Saskatchewan office.
• Perform work in alignment with the Asset Integrity program to ensure that polices, standards, practices and frameworks are compliant with current regulatory requirements, align to global standards, and are consistent with company’s objectives to deliver zero harm to employees, the environment and neighboring communities.
• Execute CBM data checks integrated with maintenance activities in support of equipment maintenance plans and asset health monitoring.
• Deliver advice and recommendations for evaluating equipment performance to support troubleshooting, preventive and predictive maintenance activities to contribute to safe, reliable production.
• Interact daily with plant personnel including Operations, Maintenance and Engineering to identify and resolve machinery issues.
• Check CBM data results to identify and report all credible damage mechanisms that may affect plant equipment in order to help with inspections, fabrication, repairs and operations of equipment.
• Assess equipment data trends to best identify optimal operating envelope ranges in efforts to administer alarm parameters for early fault detection.
• Contribute to root cause failure analysis lead by others by analyzing and interpreting condition monitoring analytical results for failure conditions and mechanisms.
• Support or lead health monitoring projects while working closely with the Reliability team and
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 45 Per Hour
United States Augusta
Australia Mount Holland
$ 17 Hourly
United States Ladson
$ 120000 - $ 150000
United States Augusta
ZAR 324000 - ZAR 420000
United Kingdom Crawley
22 September 2023