Seeking highly motivated income driven candidates to join our team. Excellent no cap commission plan with a solid base salary & comprehensive benefits package available.
Business casual environment with great perks, free parking garage, on site health club, full benefits offered after 90 days.
Great team of people working together to provide high level service to our candidates, clients and business partners.
Seeking prior recruiting experience with the following skill sets: welders, electricians, millwrights, pipefitters, painters, carpenters, forklift operators, electronic assemblers and more.
Core competencies include:
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; driving the placement process from start to finish,
* Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; building and maintaining rapport.
* Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
* Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites & social media.
* Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
Our latest jobs
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
Charlotte, North Carolina
Spartanburg, South Carolina
$60k - 70K + 10% Bonus
03 September 2019
06 August 2019