Our client, an industry leader in the mining industry is looking for a Manager, Category Manager and Facilities to join their team. Your key role will be to identify business requirements relation to IT, transportation, and all facilities and related services in the most cost effective way. The individual will be well versed in strategy, sourcing, data analytics and full category management cycles.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to further progress their careers within the manufacturing sector. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in the industry, with a strong desire to join a profitable and stable organization with lots of opportunity for future growth and career advancement.
• Develop annual business plans to optimize category performance
• Ability to establish business analytics and KPI’s for category performance
• Identify business opportunities to create value, delivery of service and long term vendor stability
• Understand industry trends both nationally and internationally in industry and supply chain markets
• Strong contract administration skills to identify risk and for claims management
• Strong vendor relationship skills to ensure contract performance, value and possible conflict resolution
• Facilitate and assist with design and implementation of business processes within category management
• Ability to motivate and create employee engagement
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum 5-7years of relevant experience
• CCLP, SCMP, P.Eng or other industry certifications is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
Vancouver British Columbia
Port Allen Louisiana
£40000 - £55000
Port Allen Louisiana
Goose Creek South Carolina
Fort Wainwright Alaska
03 June 2020