This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are currently recruiting for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer. They have a requirement for a Civil Engineer to work on a permanent basis.
Salary: £negotiable + benefits
Civil Engineer with extensive knowledge and experience in the development and execution of mnajor Wind Farm projects. Involved in the design of cabling, substations, infrastructure and horizontal directional drilling (HDD).
- Experience in working on large scale Wind Farm projects
- Strong commercial acumen
- Managing consultants and contractors for specific areas of design.
- Understanding the interfaces and technical risk between the design engineering disciplines
- Managing the verification and validation of design against specifications.
- Managing the design through to construction
- Strong focus on HSE
- Understanding of designing for efficient operation of the assets.
* Chartered (prefered)
Please apply via the links provided
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
Colombia City, WA
New York, NY
Market Related (Neg)
Durban, South Africa
Competitive salary package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020