LOCATION: AFUNGI SITE, MOZAMBIQUE
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONALS
"TRS is urgently looking for a Civil Inspector – Power Generation experience within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's LNG Mozambique project team based at Afungi Site, Mozambique."
• Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
• Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports.
• Checks the preparation of foundations.
• Checks the correct preparation of reinforcements.
• Checks the certifications regarding element mixes. LASTM test, chemical analysis, grain size analysis.
• Monitors atmospheric conditions during pouring operations.
• Monitors correct curing operations.
• Checks the sampling operations (when required).
• Reviews the laboratory examination results.
• Checks sub-grade dry density.
• Checks moisture content.
• Checks compression strength test.
• Checks after execution of costing.
• Checks after concrete pouring.
• Checks materials quality (wire, fitting etc.).
• Verifies special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
• Orderly collect, check and manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections carried out witnessing the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
• Check the conformity with the Quality Control Plan and obtain the relevant documentation.
• Check the documents certifying the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
• Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan according to Clients requirements.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Recognized and accredited 3 year Diploma or 4 year Bachelor Degree Civil Engineering or related technical field within the Petrochemical Industry.
• Previous experience of supervision of multi discipline Project support teams.
• Experience of working on major Civil works projects with oil and gas involvement.
• Formal engineering training and technical qualification.
• A number of experience in an oil/gas related supervisory position.
Steven van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020