Doha Middle East
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Position: Commercial Manager - Business Development
Industry: Oil & Gas (Offshore/Onshore), EPCIC, Subsea
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Monitor projects and ensure compliance with contract / Financial target
• Plan, co-ordinate and manage tender submission to ensure they are in line with business development activities;
• Set targets and prepare budgets for the department at the same time focusing on cost effective operations; Send regular reports as requested by the department head.
• Develop business locally and build relations with potential clients. Be fully conversant with EPCIC / Subsea operations.
• Supervise the subordinate staff, assign work activities, monitor performance, and review results;
• Coach to subordinates, identify their training and career development needs, recommend training courses and follow-up on their personal records such as timesheets, discipline, vacations, leaves and absenteeism
- Ability & tactics in reviewing local and international tenders
- Excellent Skills in finalizing multimillion projects and Ability to prepare & present cost-effective programs
- Ability to understand contracts, Legal / international standards
bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in an EPCIC company
- 5 years of which in a managerial role
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023