Our client, an industry leader in the custom build and design industry, is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join their team in Calgary, AB. This is a great opportunity for individuals with extensive experience in construction project management, and handling entities such as trades, subcontractors, architects, engineers, designers, technicians and suppliers.
- Manage projects through all phases of development, scheduling, budgeting, execution and close-out
- Assist the team to develop proposals with product and cost information
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance to building safety codes and regulations
- Provide on-site contract management
- Ensure effective communication to clients (both internal and external) and track milestones to make sure the progression Is done in a timely manner
- Ability to travel across North and South America
- Degree/Diploma in construction science or related field
- 5+ years of relevant construction management experience
- Strong knowledge of installation services and on-site project management
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Revit
- Must be able to read and interpret technical documentation and drawings
- Proficiency in Spanish is an asset
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly driven environment with a niche portfolio.
If you fit the bill, please send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here!
Our latest jobs
R60,000.00 per month (Plus benefits)
Durban, South Africa
Ciudad de México
$110,000 - $130,000
70,000 - 85,000
$120k + bonus
75,000 - 85,000