This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, an industry leader in the custom build and design industry, is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join their team in Calgary, AB. This is a great opportunity for individuals with extensive experience in construction project management, and handling entities such as trades, subcontractors, architects, engineers, designers, technicians and suppliers.
- Manage projects through all phases of development, scheduling, budgeting, execution and close-out
- Assist the team to develop proposals with product and cost information
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance to building safety codes and regulations
- Provide on-site contract management
- Ensure effective communication to clients (both internal and external) and track milestones to make sure the progression Is done in a timely manner
- Ability to travel across North and South America
- Degree/Diploma in construction science or related field
- 5+ years of relevant construction management experience
- Strong knowledge of installation services and on-site project management
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Revit
- Must be able to read and interpret technical documentation and drawings
- Proficiency in Spanish is an asset
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly driven environment with a niche portfolio.
If you fit the bill, please send in your resume at email@example.com or apply here!
Our latest jobs
$85000 - $100000
MEX$7500 - MEX$7500
Ciudad de Mexico
$53040 - $59280
Mooresboro North Carolina
MEX$250 - MEX$250
Mexico Distrito Federal
$96000 - $120000
$52000 - $52000
Ladson South Carolina
Zapopan Jalisco Jalisco
20 March 2020
19 February 2020